Connect with your hoop, body and breath. PLAY and amplify creativity. Connect with fellow hoopers and be a part of our hoop tribe community!
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- 8:00 – 9:30 pm
- McKernan Hall (11341-78 Ave NW) in Edmonton
- Instructor: Nina Infinity
- Sliding Scale: $15-25
- REGISTER BELOW.
- Space is limited. Sign up BELOW to reserve your spot!
This workshop is an opportunity for YOU to experience our newly designed classes! Over the course of this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Increase Connection and Play with a Joyful, Lighthearted Rainbow Yoga Warm Up
- Amplify Your Creativity through an Exploratory Movement Exercise
- Learn New Moves and Practice Drills
- Learn a Short Sequence of Moves and then Practice it to Music
- Explore Your Own Unique Expression of Hoopdance during Open Jam time
- Connect with Your Body and Breath through a Relaxing Cooldown Stretch and Guided Visualization
Hoops will be provided for class use and available for purchase if you’d like your own.
Prerequisite: This class is designed for hoopers who want to take it to the next level! If you have taken a beginner classes series (or are comfortable with waist hooping and a wide variety of off body moves) and you want to learn fun new moves while deepening your flow and connecting to your body and hoop, this class is for you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us to discuss!