Join us for a Beginner Hoopdance Workshop and get a TASTE of what our upcoming Learn to Hoopdance Classes are like!
Hoopdance is a FUN, creative movement art that will energize and inspire your mind and body!
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- 6:15-7:45 pm
- McKernan Hall (11341-78 Ave NW) in Edmonton
- Instructor: Nina Infinity
- Sliding Scale: $15-25 (Cash or Etransfer)
- REGISTER BELOW – Space is limited, so sign up in advance!
What to expect:
- The workshop will begin with a lighthearted & fun Rainbow Yoga Warm Up to increase connection and play
- Learn a variety of basic on and off-body hoopdance moves and how to add dance and creative movement
- Learn how to fuse these moves together to create a short sequence
- We will close with a nourishing cooldown stretch and guided visualization to still your mind, relax your body and tune into your breath
- Sound like fun? Scroll down to SIGN UP!
NO previous dance or hoop experience is required!
Both men and women of all ages (and youth 14+) are welcome. The hoops we use are larger and heavier than toy hoops, making them easier to learn with! Hooping is a LOW impact exercise and can be modified for all fitness levels.
Hoops will be provided for the workshop and available for sale if you wish to purchase your own.
Check out our intro level Learn to Hoopdance classes, starting on Thursday, February 1!